Tuesday 5 February 2013

Laugh and Cry. Live and Die


Whoaa! *puts both hand up in the air* I am guilty for neglecting this for what seems like aeons.!

So yes, I've definitely been MIA. At least online :)

So, what brings me back to blogosphere? Hmm..

I realised its new year already and every year I let my new year go without any serious resolution. This year, nothing has change much. I do not want to have any expectations out of this new year. 

I stopped making resolutions quite some time ago. It was either because I was too busy to want to resolve on doing something, or I was just afraid that I would not be able to fulfill them. 

Having resolutions somewhat raises expectations a few bars up. It may not necessarily be an obvious evil, but sometimes, that's what makes life so difficult to enjoy. 


So, this year, I just want to laugh more, live more and learn more. I leave the rest for Allah to decide. Amin
.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment